PTO Board Member
Spotlight of the Month
Vi Nguyen Stewart
Donating is officially opened on mybooster.com, and you can support our school in 3 steps:
1. REGISTER your student(s) on mybooster.com today. It takes 30 seconds!
3. GIVE a donation if you are able to give.
Key dates to remember:
⭐️ Donating Opens – TODAY!
Register on MYBOOSTER.COM, Share, & Give!
⭐️ Event Kick Off – 9/8
⭐️ Event Day – 9/16
SAVE THE DATE! You’re Invited!
Every share and donation makes a difference! And, don’t forget…
• All students get to participate in the Event day, regardless of financial participation
• Students will experience an incredible character development program. They’ll be learning about the importance of curiosity, confidence, humility, practice and endurance by following along with Sports City Worldwide! Check out the trailer here: https://vimeo.com/569056182/a3547ba2ee
Thank you for supporting our school – we are grateful for our amazing school community!
Book Fair Volunteers Needed If you would like to volunteer with this years book fair please sign up through the sign up genius link ! https://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090f44aeaa2ca0fc1-tces9
Teacher and Staff Appreciation Week is May 2-6. Show all your teachers and the staff at Trace Crossings Elementary how much you appreciate all they do for you with notes, treats, flowers or something for their classroom. And to make things even easier, you can check our teacher list for suggestions of favorite snacks, flowers, and their classroom wish list.
More Information on how to celebrate our amazing teachers coming soon.
School Supply Kits – Coming Soon
- Go to http://www.shopttkits.com
- Enter our school account #80056
Our Silent Auction was a success and we couldn’t have done it without the generosity of the businesses in our community! Thank you so much for your support!
Thank you to everyone who contributed or bid at our Silent Auction! We raised $8668 for Trace Crossings Elementary this year, and it was our most successful Silent Auction ever.
And congratulations to the 5th grade for raising the most with their baskets! They will now enjoy an extra recess and ice cream party before the end of the year. Thank you to every grade for their donations – we appreciated them all!
1st place: 5th Grade $325
2nd Place (tie): Kindergarten & 3rd Grade $211
3rd Place: Preschool $204
4th Place: 4th Grade $150
5th Place: 1st Grade $70