Welcome back, Trace Crossings Elementary!
Spring is coming, and it’s a busy time at TCES!
December is a fun month at TCES!
- The Holiday Sing-a-long is Tuesday, December 10 at 1:15, and it is always great fun! Parents are welcome, but seating is limited.
- Polar Express Day is Wednesday, December 11, and it is a fun and special day at Trace Crossings! If you would like to help with the fun and magic, please sign up to help make or serve hot chocolate or send in the hot chocolate mix and marshmallows!
- Santa Claus is coming to Trace! Breakfast with Santa is on Saturday, December 14 from 8:00 – 10:30 am. Santa will be there to take pictures, and we will have Starbucks coffee and a great breakfast from Chick-fil-a, Newk’s, Jason’s Deli, Shipley’s Donuts, and Harvest Market. This is a fun community event! Tickets are $6, and you can buy in advance or at the door. Watch for more information coming soon! Would you like to help? We need volunteers to help serve food, make crafts with the kids, and clean up after. Sign-up here to help.
- Class Party Week is the last week of school before the holiday break, and we dismiss at 11:15 am on Friday, December 20. Happy holidays!
- School starts back on Monday, January 6.