The RACE FOR TRACE is our biggest fundraiser of the year, and, this year, the FUN RUN has moved to the fall. Our goal is $15,000 to be used for improvements to the lunchroom, library, and other places in the school. And we know we can reach that goal with your help!
Log in to FUNRUN.COM – it’s quick and easy! We would love to have everyone to register.
- If it’s your first time, you can create a login/password. Or you can reuse your login info from last year.
- Then, select Trace Crossings Fun Run or enter our school ID: 116861.
- Next, add your students.
- If you have more than one child at TCES, you can turn on Family Pledging when you add a student. This lets you have ONE PAGE to collect pledges for all your children!
Once your students are registered, you can use the tools on FUNRUN.COM to collect pledges. You can make a fun video with your child’s picture, share pledging links on Facebook, send emails using templates, or simply copy the pledge link to send to friends and family in your own email or text. Then you can use the Dashboard to make or track pledges and keep up with our school’s progress toward our goal.
Don’t want to use FUNRUN.COM? Don’t worry! Students can bring in cash or checks to their teachers. We want to make this easy for YOU!
FUN RUN DAY
One of the greatest things about this fundraiser is that it is FUN! On Thursday, September 19, every student can participate in a truly FUN run outside on the fields. There is music, and there are lots of laughs and motivation. Mark the day on your calendar and join us to cheer the kids on!
- 8:30 – 9:00 – Preschool & Mrs. Shaw
- 9:00 – 10:15 – 2nd & 3rd Grades
- 10:20 – 11:35 – 4th & 5th Grades
- 12:30 – 1:45 – Kindergarten & 1st Grade
And if you’d like to help out, we would love to have your help on FUN RUN day! We need help signing in visitors and marking laps for the kids as they run.
Meeting our Goal
And did you know that if we make our $15,000 goal, Mr. Collins and Mrs. Edwards will face off in an EPIC TRICYCLE RACE? And the top five student fundraisers will get to join in the race!
Want to see photos and video from last year’s RACE FOR TRACE? Check it out here!