Back-to-School events begin at the end of July!
- July 27 – Hoover City Dad Brigade. Come help spruce up our school! This event is for little easy fix-up projects (typically like spreading straw, painting, trimming, pressure washing, etc.) that help make our school look great. You don’t need any special skills – just a willingness to help out. You don’t even need to be a dad – moms, granddads, uncles, aunts, older brothers and sisters, former students, men’s groups, etc. – anyone is welcome! You only need to be high school age or older. Sign up here! There is a kickoff with free Chick-fil-A breakfast at Home Depot at 6:45 AM, and then come work at our school.
- July 28 – Back to School Bash – Come at the time for your grade to see friends, share summer stories, and have some fun. Every grade will start at their scheduled time in the multi-purpose room and then transitions to the playground.
- 3:00-3:30 Kindergarten
- 3:30-4:00 1st grade
- 4:00-4:30 2nd grade
- 4:30-5:00 3rd grade
- 5:00-5:30 4th grade
- 5:30-6:00 5th grade
- August 6 – Meet the Teacher – Meet your new teacher, bring your school supplies, get your carpool tag, and more!
- Preschool – 2nd grade – 9 am – 11 am
- 3rd grade – 5th grade – 11 am – 1 am
- August 6 – Kindergarten Parent Night – Parents of kindergarteners, come at 6:00 pm for an informational meeting.
- August 8 – First Day of School!
For more information, see Mr. Collins’ July Bulletin